Contoh Soal Penilaian Akhir Tahun (PAT) atau Ujian Kenaikan Kelas (UKK) Bahasa Inggris untuk Kelas 10 jenjang SMA/MA. Soal PAT Bahasa Inggris SMA Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013 Revisi format pdf. Dibagikan untuk memudahkan bapak/ibu guru dalam proses penyusunan naskah yang akan diujikan mendatang.
Penilaian Akhir Tahun dilakukan satuan pendidikan untuk mengukur capaian hasil belajar siswa dan menjadi syarat Kenaikan Kelas ke tingkat selanjutnya. Soal Penilaian Akhir tahun disusun berdasarkan KI (Kompetensi Inti) dan KD (Kompetensi Dasar) dari materi Bahasa Inggris kelas X.
Soal PAT Bahasa Inggris SMA
Selanjutnya, dokumen Soal PAT/UKK SMA Kelas 10 mapel Bahasa Inggris disediakan masing-masing berjumlah 25 butir dan 45 butir soal pilihan ganda dan essay yang dapat didownload kemudian dibuka lewat mobile atau pun perangkat desktop menggunakan aplikasi Foxit Reader, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, Pdf Reader, dll.
(Full PDF di akhir artikel)
1. She …….. Away in 2003 *
b. is pass
d. will pass
2. Three years ago, I ………. At the Canada University *
3. I ……… birthday song in his party yesterday night *
4. You have ………. That movie many times *
d. is see
5. They translated some old documents last week. What is the passive form of this sentence?
a. Some old documents are translated by them last week.
b. Some old documents were being translated by them last week.
c. Some old documents been translated by them last week.
d. Some old documents have been translated by them last week.
e. Some old documents were translated by them last week.
6. We ……….. For the movie yesterday *
7. I ……. See him *
8. I've ………….. Him for 5 years *
d. is know
9. Laila ……… coffee yesterday morning *
e. will drink
10. Ashoka ………. A Mauryan king *
11. The prisoner …………. *
a. was escape
b. will escape
c. is escape
12. She …….. Not marry the person of her choice *
13. They …… Fast *
b. is run
14. I …….. Yesterday *
a. is arrive
d. will arrive
15. The important email has been sent by my secretary. What is the active form of this sentence? *
a. My secretary was sending the important email
b. My secretary has sent the important email
c. My secretary sends the important email
d. My secretary is sending the important email
e. My secretary has been sending the important email
16. They cancelled all flights because of fog. The passive form of the sentence is, because of fog…. *
a. All flights have been cancelled
b. All flights were cancelled
c. They are being cancelled
d. All flights had cancelled
e. They be cancelled
17. Two tents for our camping would …….. by my mother. *
a. Being bought
b. Been buying
c. Be bought
e. Been bought
18. I …….. Arabic at school *
c. is study
19. Zahra ……. In that office for almost four years *
20. Mahatma Gandhi ……… born in Porbandar *
c. Opsi 3
21. Romy has …….. A new book *
b. is write
22. They …….. At the beach all day *
b. will sit
23. You …….. Dina *
e. is call
24. I ……… here since last week *
b. have been
c. has been
25. We can see many beautiful paintings in this exhibition. They were ……. by famous Indonesian painter. *
b. Being painting
c. Be Painting